Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon
DR. HIRANMAYI JHA
DR HIRANMAYI JHA is a reputed Consultant Plastic and Cosmetic surgeon, practicing in Delhi and NCR. She has been educated and trained at some of the best medical educational institutions of India, viz., TNMC and Nair Hospital, Mumbai (MBBS), AIIMS, New Delhi (MS), SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur (M Ch). She has experience of a large number of unique and
She has worked in various capacities at Max Saket and Indraprastha Apollo hospitals and consulted at Sarvodaya and UPHI hospitals, in Delhi.
She believes in the saying, “Human Beauty is Health Visible”.
She performs various kinds of aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries, with her field of interest being cosmetic procedures such as body contouring or VASER (ultrasonic liposuction), tummy tuck or abdominoplasty, breast surgeries, rhinoplasty, hair transplant, facelift, and facial rejuvenation. Adding to her repertoire are non-surgical cosmetic procedures like P therapy, dermal fillers, chemical peels, and lasers for various indications.
Dr. Hiranmayi has trained extensively in the field of reconstruction by performing surgeries related to maxillofacial, microvascular, burns and trauma.
She has special inclination towards breast surgeries as she has carried out numerous breast reconstructions and reduction procedures throughout her professional career.
She has attended various skill sharing courses and workshops by globally renowned experts such as Dr. Vakis Kontoes (Greece) and Dr. Gianluca Campiglio(Milan, Italy) at visiting professor programs conducted by ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgery). She is ATLS (Advanced trauma life support) and AUTLS (AIIMS ultrasound trauma life support course) certified.
In her experienced hands you’re certain to get the best care possible.
Book an Appointment
Please call +91 8448559950 .
We ensure you receive the best possible care.
- Resident General Surgery AIIMS, NEW DELHI, 2010 -2013.
- Senior resident General surgery, SVP, hospital, New Delhi, 2013.
- Senior resident Burns and Plastic surgery, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, 2015.
- Senior resident Burns, plastic reconstructive and Maxillofacial surgery, SMS Medical college and hospital, Jaipur, 2015.
- Associate Consultant plastic surgery, Max healthcare Saket, New Delhi, 2018.
- Consultant plastic surgery Sarvodaya hospitals, New Delhi, 2019.
- Consultant plastic surgery UPHI wellness and surgical center, Gurgaon 2019.
She has a special interest in writing articles in renowned national and international journals.
Adding to the list of her publications are:
- Comparison of fractional Co2 laser, Verapamil and Triamcinolone for the treatment of keloid, published in Advances in Wound Care, jan,2019 ( PMID : 30705785,doi:10.1089/wound.2018.0798)
- Electric burn injury: outcomes and patterns of high voltage versus low voltage injury in a high volume tertiary care centre of India, published in Annals of burn and fire disaster, September 2018 (PMID: 30863247).
- Epidemiology and outcomes of electric burn injury:a study of 768 patients in a high volume tertiary care centre of North India, published in International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health, July 2018 ( doi:http:/dx.doi.org/10.18203/2394-6040.ijcmph20182509)
- Comparison of intralesional triamcinolone acetonide , 5 fluorouracil and their combination for the treatment of keloids, published in Advances in Wound Care, Nov 2017,( PMID:29098115,doi:10.1089/wound.2017.0741)
- Tissue expansion in operated cases of transposition flap of the scalp for correction of donor site alopecia and patients satisfaction, published in International Surgery Journal, july 2018.